Annual Shrimp Fest 2019
When: 20 July 2019 Social Hour: 1700 Dinner: 1800
How does the Shrimp Fest work?
- 3 pots are prepared at a time (40 minutes)
- 3 tables are served at each seating so your seating may be after 1800
- 10 people at a table. Groups will be accepted only if the exact head count is 10.
- When you check in, you will be assigned to a numbered table. Table numbers for serving order will be drawn randomly – please be ready to eat when your table number is called!
Shrimp – Corn – Kielbasa – Cooked HOT & SPICY!
Registration Deadline: 15 July ($5 additional fee per shrimp dinner reservation if paid after 7/15/19)
- Adult Shrimp Dinner: $25 ($30 after 7/15)
- Child Shrimp Dinner (10 and under): $10
- Child Hotdog Dinner (10 and under): Free
Click Here to make your reservations online.
Click Here to download a reservation form