Join the Minnetonka Power Squadron and you can improve your boating and nautical knowledge through any of our education classes, socialize with other boat lovers and get discounts on merchandise and services. Did you know that many insurance companies grant boat insurance discounts to boat owners that have passed one of our public boating classes?
The membership requirements are simple:
- Be able and willing to contribute time, energy, and skills towards the objectives of the USPS®
- Pass a USPS-approved safe boating exam (i.e. ABC exam)
- Fill out a membership application
- Be accepted by the Squadron’s executive committee
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have paid all applicable entry fees and dues* (An active individual membership’s annual dues are $161.30, plus first-year-only initiation fee of $20.00. An active family membership’s annual dues are $239.95, plus first-year-only initiation fee of $20.00.)
For more information, contact the Minnetonka Power Squadron’s Membership Chair: firstname.lastname@example.org
More information about our national organization may be found at the United States Power Squadrons’ website.
*Additional fees for docking, electrical, and WiFi usage at Streater cove are optional.