August 5 @ 5:00 pm – 11:00 pm
GET your TICKETS BELOW!
An authentic shrimp boil, with kielbasa and corn-on-the-cob served family style, (is that what you call it?) Cooked HOT & SPICY (but not too spicy)! A great summer tradition on the island! PLUS don’t miss the CircleDogs live after dinner … bring your dancing shoes!!!
- How does the Shrimp Fest work?
- When: 5 AUG 2022 Social Hour: 1700 (5PM) Dinner: 1800 (6PM) Live Band and Dancing: 2000 (8PM)
- 3 pots are prepared at a time (40 minutes)
- 3 tables are served at each seating so your seating may be after 1800
- 10 people at a table. Groups will be accepted only if the exact head count is 10.
- When you check in, you will be assigned to a numbered table. Table numbers for serving order will be drawn randomly – please be ready to eat when your table number is called!
- Adult Shrimp Dinner: $40
- Child Shrimp Dinner (10 and under): $15
- Child Hotdog Dinner (10 and under): Free
- NOTE THAT WE ARE LIMITING TICKETS TO 144 PEOPLE! DON’T WAIT UNTIL TICKETS ARE SOLD OUT!
Merit Mark Opportunity Fraternal: Volunteer to help with Setup, Cleanup, Food Transportation or Garbage Removal.
Contact Karen Christenson at 612-280-9951 or email@example.com to help