Food, games, classes, and so much more!
Join us for the District 10 Spring Conference for an eventful conference full of fun, laughs, and education.
March 13, 2020 @ 3:00 pm - March 15 @ 12:00 pm
Minneapolis Marriott West
9980 Wayzata Boulevard
St. Louis Park, MN 55426
To make a reservation by phone, call 952-544-4400. Ask for the Minnetonka Power Squadron D10 Spring Conference
Courtyard/Marriott available for ONLY $89/$109
Courtyard/Marriott suites available for $119/$139
Room Block expires on Friday, Feb 21, 2020
To reserve your room online and book your group rate for the Minnetonka Squadron, click the button below.
Cocktails, Silent Auction, 50/50 Raffle, Dinner, Change of Watch and Awards
The evening begins with a cash bar from 5:00 to 6:00. You will also have one last chance to bid on Silent Auction items and purchase tickets for the 50/50 Cash Raffle.
Seating for dinner at 6:30, to be followed by a short program including the Change of Watch for D-10, COW for Minnetonka along with installation of Squadron Commanders.
After the Change of Watch, be sure to stop in on the 7th floor Concierge Lounge where Commanders Fine, Wehrmann, and Lalim from the Minnetonka Squadron will be providing hospitality in appreciation for all who contributed to the success of the 2019- 2020 Watch Year.
Workshops, Classes, Seminars, Meetings, & More
- DEPARTMENT WORKSHOPS: (Sat 8:00-8:45, open to everyone)
- CONFERENCE MEETING: (Sat 9:00-11:00)
- CHIEF'S MESSAGE: (Sat 11:15-11:45) Chief’s Rep, National Education Officer, V/C William J. McManimen III, SN-ON
- SEMINAR: Advanced Boat Handling (Sat 1:00-2:30PM) with Wes Koplitz, cost $ 36.00
How to make your boat do exactly what you want it to do! Close quarter’s movement, docking, wave patterns and management.
- WORKSHOP: Rev Up your Squadron Membership (Sat 1:00-2:00) Kevin Wehrmann.
The transition from USPS To America’s Boating Club is complete! What is the next step? Let’s think outside the box to spark NEW INTEREST and GROWTH throughout District 10
- “FIELD TRIP” PUNCH BOWL SOCIAL at the West End Mall (Sat 2:00PM-5:00PM) transportation on your own
- “TASK FORCE UPDATE” (Sunday 9:30-10:30) with Kris Harmon “Learn what the Task Team has been doing during its implementation Phase to give Squadrons tools and materials to help them demonstrate value to both members and the community (non-members).”
- BREAKFAST with the BRIDGE (Sunday 8:00-9:15) Roundtable discussion, Finnegan & Molly, behind Kip’s
- SEMINAR: Mariner’s Compass (Sun 9:30-11:00) with John Raby, cost $ 26.00
Learn how to Select, Install, Calibrate, and Use your compass on board your boat. Learn how to deal with Variation and how to minimize or remove your compass Deviation.
Register For The 2020 Spring Conference
Register online and purchase any optional meals/seminars you'd like
Registration Forms are Due Feb 28th, 2020
Choose whether you want to:
1. Register AND preorder meals/seminars
2. Register WITHOUT preordering anything
Fill out the registration form to register for the conference.