Archive for category Calendar
|July 21, 2012|
How does it work?
- 3 pots are prepared at a time (40 minutes prep)
- 3 tables served at a time, starting at 1730
- 10 people per table. Groups accepted only if the exact head count is 10
- When you check-in, you will be assigned a table number. Table numbers are for serving order and will be drawn randomly. Please be ready to eat when your number is called.
Shrimp, Corn, Kielbasa – Cooked Hot and Spicy!
Registration Deadline is 17 July.
Shrimp Fest Dinner:
- Adults – $25 per person
- Children (10 and under) – $10
Hot Dog Dinner (chips, soda, hot dog)
- Children 10 and under – free – include RSVP information under “RSVP Information” at checkout with your adult RSVP.
…or you may complete the attached document (CLICK HERE) and mail with your check as directed.